Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BKB

No comments:
 

We had our whole family for tea on Saturday night (15 people).

We took this shot because our house was super clean that night. We cooked tea (Pizza Entree, Moroccan Chicken Main - thanks Jonathan from Master Chef and Panna Cotta Dessert) for 15. I ran out of Ras El Hanout, so the Moroccan Chicken didnt taste as Moroccan as I had hoped, but it was a nice night. My parents were here as well. It was their 42nd Wedding Anniversary last week and mum had been complaining (hint hint) that my dad wouldnt buy her a coffee machine from Aldi. So, we did!

And, the first shot is what greets you when you walk into our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS - It makes me feel like someone is reading.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff